miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010

Despierta










En este blog podéis ver algunos de los dibujos del storyboard que hice para el cortometraje Despierta, de Pablo Portero, que está actualmente en creación, y saber más sobre él.

(In this blog you can see a part of the storyboard I made for Pablo Portero´s short film Despierta, which is being filmed at this moment, and to know more about it)


http://www.revistadoaudiovisualgalego.com/noticia.php?mostrar=4&id=9

Y aquí también, además de algunas palabras sobre mis dibujos.

(And here too, and a little review about my drawings)



.

2 comentarios:

  1. This is so beautiful! I checked out the other blog and was completely blown away. Wonderful!
    I especially love the two pictures in the "El arte..."-titled blogpost. You should frame these! I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd want these on their wall.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow this is beautiful...looks calm and serene as well as some forceful event is about to happen...great work!!!

    ResponderEliminar